Fausta is classically trained harpist who has been have been playing the harp since a child.
She also writes, record and performs her own pop/folk songs based around the Harp.
Having played in various venues, Fausta is an ideal choice for those looking to add a touch of difference to their parties, weddings, recitals, corporate functions as well as private events.
– La Source, A. Hasselmans
– Impromtu Caprice, G. Pierne
– Duke, B.Andres
– Contemplation, H. Renie
– Passacaille, Haendel
– Variations on a Swiss air, Beethoven
– Love story, Francis Lai
– Epices, B.Andres
– L’Eternel reveur, M. Tournier
– Melody Nelson, S.Gainsbourg
– That’s Alright Mama, E.Presley
– April skies, The Jesus and Mary Chai