Pianist-Vocalist based in Southeast London
An experienced piano vocalist, Hannah has brought her elegant, soulful sound to many of London’s high-end restaurants and bars. These include The Ivy Chain, 34 Mayfair, Toulouse Lautrec, Amargo Kensington, the Dilly Hotel, and Mayfair’s Maddox Tavern. She has also worked as a resident musician on a luxury yacht.
Hannah has been singing and playing the piano for over twenty years and began performing professionally at the age of 19. She now performs solo in several duos/trios, regularly playing alongside a London-based orchestra and in a funk and soul band. Her solo repertoire is a mix of jazz, soul and classic pop tunes, ideally suited to a relaxed lounge/piano bar environment.
- Don’t Know Why – Norah Jones
- Blackbird – The Beatles
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ – Fats Waller
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
- Just the Two of Us – Bill Withers
- Natural Woman – Aretha Franklin
- Fields of Gold – Sting
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me – Ella Fitzgerald
- Smooth Operator – Sade
- Spooky – Dusty Springfield
- You’ve Got a Friend – Carole King
- Your Song – Elton John
- Miss You – The Rolling Stones
Hannah is a fantastic singer and pianist, a favourite among our customers at the piano bar. Her amazing vocals and piano playing perfectly complement the laid-back atmosphere. I highly recommend experiencing her music firsthand.