Vocal and Guitar Duo
Playing the biggest songs with the biggest verses and chorus, the duo will bring you a plethora of music that has stood the test of time, anything from the 50s to today and beyond! From The Beatles and Stevie Wonder to Amy Winehouse and Queen, they bring you the greatest songs ever written with beautiful soulful vocals from Darcey and a bedrock of guitar from Alex and don’t think for a second they won’t be able to make you dance too!
Darcey and Alex are very professional and have over 30 years of combined musical experience. They know hundreds of songs and can learn requests at the drop of a hat!
They can perform in many different settings, from playing people down the aisle on their wedding day to birthday parties, drinks receptions and even cruise contracts. Together their mission is to provide an incredible job for any client.
They will make your event as special as it can be with ultimate anthems you know all the words to, including sweet ballads that will leave lasting memories for many different occasions.
- Time After Time – Cyndie Lauper
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Dancing Queen – Abba
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Take On Me – Aha
- Tiny Dancer – Elton John
- Hit Me Baby – Britney Spears
- Africa – Toto
- Everybody Wants To Rule The World – Tears For Fears
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Tribute – Tenacious D
- How Deep Is Your Love – The Bee Gees
- Everything – Michael Buble
- You Can Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
- You’re Still The One I Want – Shania Twain
- No Scrub – TLC
- Little Respect – Erasure
- Wannabe – The Spice Girls
- It Must Be Love – Madness
- Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
- For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Hooked On A Feeling – Blue Swede (Guardians Of The Galaxy)
- Ain’t No Mountain – Marvin Gaye & Tammy Tarrell
- Kiss From A Rose – Seal
- I Will Wait For You – Mumford & Sons
- Fix You – Coldplay
- HELP! – The Beatles
- Is This Love – Bob Marley
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
- Mrs. Robinson – Simon & Garfunkel
- Reach – S Club 7
- Rule The World – Take That
- Somebody To Love – Queen
- Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
- Wake Me Up – Wham
- When She Loved Me – Randy Newman (Toy Story)
- Whole Again – Atomic Kitten
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Yellow – Coldplay
- You Got A Friend In Me – Randy Newman (Toy Story)
- Life On Mars – David Bowie
- American Pie – Don Mclean
- You’ve Got A Friend – Carole King
- Does Your Mother Know – Abba
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac
and many more…
Darcey and Alex played absolutely beautifully during our drinks reception. I can’t tell you how much we love Darcey’s voice, and Alex accompanying her was beautiful too. My Husband plays the guitar too so he really enjoyed it. Highly recommend these talented two!
Amazing! Best 50th Birthday I could have wished for, and it was made all the more special by booking them. Darcey’s voice really knocked us out, and we absolutely adored their choices of songs. Everyone was singing along, and the guests had such a great time. On top of that, they were so polite and lovely. Thanks! Don’t miss out. Book them!
What can we say about these two?! They came in last minute and saved the day. A duo we had previously pulled out five days before our wedding, but thankfully, Darcey and Alex came in absolutely smashed it! Thank you so so much, incredible! You need these guys!
Will & Liz
Darcey and Alex were absolutely fantastic! Their choices of songs we so perfect for my daughter’s birthday party. We had the best time with them and 100% recommend them! Thanks so much.
The way they played my wife and me down the aisle, I will never forget. Really lovely people too, and Darcey’s vocals are sublime. Thanks again, guys. BOOK THEM!