All In One Party Band
The Dukes All-In-One Party Band is an experience and professional funky rock and pop band. With dynamic and energetic live performances, you can guarantee The Dukes will fill the dance floor.
The Dukes are versatile and offer a variety of options to cater to any event. The band have an extensive repertoire from classic hits by the likes of Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder to current chart-toppers by Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars.
The Dukes offer male and female-led vocals and can perform as a 6-piece, 5-piece, 4-piece or even as a stripped-down acoustic outfit.
The band double up as a jazz ensemble, perfect for drinks receptions and dinners, and offer beautiful wedding ceremony music, the perfect accompaniment as the bride walks down the aisle. The Dukes offer a professional DJ service to keep the party going after the band finish playing.
More Band Info
Members of The Dukes have been gigging together since 2006. The band have years of experience performing in the UK and across Europe, the USA, Asia and Australasia.
All members of The Dukes are experienced session musicians with experience playing a wide variety of styles, from rock and pop to funk, soul, jazz, reggae and electronica.Members of The Dukes have performed for major clients including BMW and AA, to audiences of several thousand people.
Band members have played headline shows at major UK venues including the O2 Academy Brixton, Scala, KOKO, the Camden Jazz Café, the Vortex Jazz Club and the 606 Club, and festivals including Glastonbury, Electric Picnic and Bestival.
Bands in which members of The Dukes have played have received airplay on BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio 6. Members of the band have performed with the likes of Belinda Carlisle, Nick Hayward, NEA Jazz Master David Liebman and various emerging artists on the UK scene.
Band members have played support slots to major artists such as London Grammar, Jools Holland, Nick Mulvey, Jamie Woon, Ash, Craig Charles and the James Taylor Quartet.
The Dukes are slick on stage and give a unique twist to covers of songs from every generation in the history of pop music. The band’s deliverance of songs with passion and energy guarantees to make any event unforgettable.
The band can command any audience to get up and dance, shake those worries off and alleviate those inhibitions!
- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- All Along The Watchtower – Jimi Hendrix
- Alright Now – Free
- American Boy – Estelle
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
- Bills – Lunch Money Lewis
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Blame it on the Boogie – Jackson Five
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Car Wash – Rose Royce
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weekend
- Can’t Stop That Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Crazy in Love – Beyoncé
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
- Could You Be Loved – Bob Marley
- Domino – Jessie J
- Don’t Stop til You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
- Don’t You Worry – Swedish House Mafia
- Faith – George Michael
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk & Pharrell
- Groove Is In The Heart – Deee Lite
- Good Times – Chic
- Happy – Pharrell
- Heard it through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- I Need A Dollar – Aloe Blacc
- I’m A Believer – The Monkeys
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
- I’m Coming Out – Diana Ross
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- I Want You Back – Jackson Five
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- Jumping Jack Flash – The Rolling Stones
- Just The Two Of Us – Bill Withers
- Knew You Were Trouble – Taylor Swift
- Kiss – Prince
- Le Freak – Chic
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Like I Love You – Justin Timberlake
- Livin La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Long Train Running – Doobie Brothers
- Love Shack – B-52’s
- Love Never Felt So Good – Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Mercy – Duffy
- Message In A Bottle – The Police
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon Five
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Play that Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Purple Rain – Prince
- P.Y.T – Michael Jackson
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Return Of The Mack – Mark Morrison
- Rock with You – Michael Jackson
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Save Tonight – Eagle Eye Cherry
- Senorita – Justin Timberlake
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Seven Days – Craig David
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Shut Up & Dance – Walk The Moon
- Sing – Ed Sheeran
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sitting At The Dock Of The Bay – Ottis Redding
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Soul Man – Sam And Dave
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- The Power Of Love – Huey Lewis And The News
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- This Love – Maroon 5
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Under the Bridge – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Use Me Bill – Withers
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse / Mark Ronson
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina And The Waves
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- 1999 – Prince
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
Thank you so much for such an amazing performance Saturday night. I’ve been inundated withHazel
messages saying what an amazing band it was! Each player is obviously very talented and its very rare to
see so many people at a works Christmas party on the dance floor.’
Simon was a true help with planning the event, the band made everybody’s night…. I don’t think there was one person who wasn’t blown away.David
Just wanted to send you a message thanking you for making our wedding so special. Amazingly professional and our guests can’t stop talking about how amazing you all were, having such a great bandElizabeth
made the atmosphere and made our day completely unforgettable.’
The band was outstanding. They were very organised and efficient and had a good mix ofNadia – Company Party, Central London
songs on their set list. We got great feedback from guests at our event and I would definitely
hire them again for future events. I would recommend them to anyone looking for talented
musicians to perform at one of their events.
The band was fantastic. We had comments all night and since about how great they were. Good set list, which they adapted for us, and they were great at our first dance song. They built the songs up really well and ended on some big crowd pleasers, I don’t think we ended the day looking as presentable as we did at the start after all the dancing.Sam Head & Laura Johnson – Bride & Groom, Pledgdon Barn
Simon was brilliant in the run up to the day. Very professional set up and sound checking, very friendly group of people, they even jumped in our photo booth and signed our guestbook.
They let my 1 yr old nephew on the stage when they were setting up and sat with the drummer and played the drums.
We booked for the full line up and really glad we did.
We would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a good party, maybe drop us an invite so we can do some more dancing.
A massive thank-you for an amazing evening! We were so excited to hear you play at our wedding and you definitely didn’t disappoint. The dance floor was continuously jam-packed.Ash & Bex Norton – Bride & Groom, Moreves Barn
Our guests had a blast and raved about you afterwards, we couldn’t have asked for more. We LOVED our first dance performed by you (Ben Howard – Old Pine) it meant a lot you learnt this for us to have a live version on the day. Efficient communication in the lead up, fun and friendly bunch of people on the day – I’ve already passed on your details for others to enjoy. All the best for the future and hopefully we’ll see you again sometime.