The Rockets – Wedding & Functions Band
The Rockets are a truly amazing , high quality , three-piece multi-talented band based in London. They play a vast repertoire of material from the 60’s to the present day that allows them to adapt to any given scenario. Upbeat and full of energy, they cover hits from Maroon 5 and other current his.
The band has something for everyone with a multitude of old favorites for all ages, tastes and events. As individual characters, musicians and performers, each member is unique and immensely talented in their own right but brought together, the fusion that is The Rockets, comes alive.
The band consist of Nick –vocals/guitar, Vinzenz– vocals/Bass guitar and Philipp G – drums. If you want loud and lively, The Rockets will get you up dancing, creating a party atmosphere. If you just want to listen or have them play in the background, they will set the ambience.
The Rockets have performed at some of the most prestigious venues all over the country such as Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, Red Dragon F.M, Labour Party Conference, Grand Hotel, European Arena Tour Royal Navy, Hilton Hotel, British Army, Tantra Nightclub, Dalhousie Castle, Lympne Castle, Hampton Court Palace, Lansdowne Club, Norwood Park, The Belfry Club, Lulworth Castle, HQS Wellington, Kew Gardens Gallery, Latimer House, Heythrop Park, Alexandra Palace, Trinity House.
Whatever you want they have the material and experience to cater to your needs.
Live Audio Recordings
The Rockets Bandeoke option
Live band karaoke (also known as bandeoke) or rockeoke is an incredibly simple idea and gives you the unique opportunity to sing with one of the UK’s most popular cover bands, The Rockets.
Simply choose a song from the bands extensive repertoire list and we will have the words ready for you to give the performance of your life.
Why not start your evenings entertainment with a set of live band karaoke/bandeoke to get your guests to relax and kick the party into gear, then leave the professionals to get you and your guests partying into the night.
- Can’t Buy Me Love – Beatles
- She Loves you – Beatles
- Saw Her Standing There – Beatles
- Twist and Shout – Beatles
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- I’m a Believer – The Monkee’s
- Jailhouse Rock – Elvis
- Hounddog – Elvis
- Blue Suede Shoes – Elvis
- Susipicious Minds – Elvis
- Keep On Running – Spencer Davis Group
- Gimme Some Lovin – Spencer Davis Group
- Satisfaction – Rolling Stones
- Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
- Alright Now – Free
- The Wonder Of you – Elvis
- My Generation – The Who
70’s 80’s and Pop
- Play That funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Superstitious – Stevie Wonder
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Let’s Groove – Earth Wind and Fire
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroqui
- Addicted To Love – Robert Palmer
- It’s not unusual – Tom Jones
- You can leave your hat on – Tom Jones
- Sex Bomb – Tom Jones
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
- Everybody Needs somebody – Blues Brothers
- I feel Good – James Brown
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Blame it on the boogie – Jacksons
- Wheather with you – Crowded House
- Mustang Sally – Otis Redding
- Hi Ho silver lining – Jeff Beck
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- We are Family – Sister sledge
- Do Wah Diddy – Manfred Mann
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Grease Lightening – Grease
- Can’t take my eyes off you – Andy Williams
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- This Love – Maroon 5
- Smooth – Santana
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- I’m Gonna Be – Proclaimers
- Rockin all over the world – Status Quo
- Time after time – Cyndi Lauper
- Jumpin Jack Flash – Rolling Stones
- Crazy Little thing called love – Queen
- Town Called Malice – The Jam
- Purple Rain – Prince
- Kiss – Prince
- Could you be loved – Bob Marley
- Jammin – Bob Marley
- Word up – Cameo
- Sweet Dreams – Eurthymics
- Shake your body – Jackson 5
- Ain’t no sunshine – Bill Withers
Indie and Modern
- Sex On Fire – Kings of Leon
- Chelsea Dagger – The Fratelli’s
- I predict a riot – Kaiser Chiefs
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Rocks – Primal Scream
- Song 2 – Blur
- Smells like teen spirit – Nirvana
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- Dani California – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- By the way – Red Hot chilli Peppers
- Somewhere only we know – Keane
- Yellow – Coldplay
- In My Place – Coldplay
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Hard To Handle – Black Crowes
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Don’t look back in anger – Oasis
- Have a nice day – Stereophonics
- Girls and boys – Good Charlotte
- Fly Away – Lenny Kravitz
- All the small things – Blink 182
- I believe in a thing called love – The Darkness
- Blurry – Puddle of Mudd
- Take me out – Franz Ferdinand
- Beautiful day – U2
- Place your hands – Reef
- Run – Snow Patrol
- Hero – Enrique Iglesias
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Lady – Modjo
- Forget you – Ce Lo Green
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Kickstarts – Example
- Moves like jagger – Maroon 5
- Just the way you are – Bruno Mars
- Don’t stop believing – Journey
- Stuck In The Middle – Stealers Wheel
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- So Lonely – The Police
- Sweet Child Of Mine – Guns’n’roses
- Valerie – The Zutons
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Last Night – Strokes
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Sit Down – James
- The Joker – Steve Miller Band
- Teenage Kicks – The Undertones
First Dance Recommendations
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
- Can’t help falling in love – Elvis
- Have i told you lately – Van Morrison
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- You and me Song – Wannadies
- When you say nothing at all – Ronan Keating
- More than words – Extreme
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- You do something to me – Paul Weller
- Can’t take my eyes off you – Andy Williams
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
We have just got back from honeymoon (and back to reality!!) and could not leave it any longer without saying a massive massive thank you to you and the rest of the Rockets. We felt so bad as we didn’t even see you go on the big day, but I am sure that you could tell that everyone thought you were fantastic. There were people up dancing that I have never even seen dance before in my whole life! You really were amazing and made our night so thank you lots. You also made a lot of the girls happy as I heard several times how pleased they were to have such great eye candy as well as great music!!
Karen LeverellWedding, Oxford
Can’t thank you enough for putting us in touch with the Rockets…..they were better than we could ever have wished for..so many people came to us throughout the night asking who they were and that they were one of the best bands they had ever heard. (Not to mention the fact that they had a few female secret admirers!!) Nick and the band went beyond the call of duty and were more than accommodating from the off-set….their set list was excellent, they adapted it to suit the audience and mood, they got the whole venue ROCKING and shouting for them to ENCORE….we will always recommend The Rockets to anyone, and our venue have made a note of them for whenever they need to book a band for a party in the future….they made our party for us and for that we will are so very grateful.
Naomi Wallenswedding, Surrey
The Rockets were fantastic!
My son’s 18th Birthday party was a great success thanks to these guys. They played whatever the crowd suggested and had them up on the floor dancing from the start. They were totally professional and such a nice bunch of guys. The kids used words like ‘awesome’ and ‘the best band I’ve ever heard’ and ‘I want them for my party’.
Thank you to the Rockets for an unforgettable night.
I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Kathy Baxter,Birthday Party, London
We booked The Rockets for our wedding because they have playlist that covers all age groups. We were not disappointed. Everyone had a lovely time on the dance floor, even my parents who I actually had never seen dance before in my life! Nick and his band are also very friendly and professional so I’m very please that I booked them.
Tong Hannarong,Wedding Event, Tudor Barn, Eltham, London
The Rockets were amazing, 3 Piece Wedding Band, so glad we booked them. Friendly, professional, but best of all they sound really good. They really made the party and we and our guests danced all the way through, everybody had a great time. We especially appreciated that they played our first dance so well. Thanks guys.
Lucy Hemmings,Wedding Event, Dorset
Fantastic band who made my night. The quality of the performance was outstanding. I go to watch lots of love music and I would happily pay to watch them play again. The band accommodated my preferences whilst maintaining control to work the party accordingly which was all fantastic… would definitely recommend.
Louise Ingram, Birthday Party EventSouth East Essex Golf Course, Essex
The Rockets were fantastic. Very professional and positive. Amazing repertoire catering for a great range of tastes. Everyone commented on how much they’d enjoyed the band and their brilliant playing. Made my birthday so special. Everyone was on the dance floor throughout the evening. Highly recommend The Rockets to make any occasion amazing. Really talented, professional band!
Richard & Jane SmithBirthday Party Event, Upham Village Hall, Hampshire
Great band, nice guys and the dance floor was full! The highlight was when they allowed one of the guests to play drums, she was only 13 and rocked it, so lovely that they trusted her and it meant so much to her. Thank you!!
Amanda EvansPrivate Party Event, Surrey
A great night of music provided by ‘The Rockets’ a 3 Piece Wedding Band and they managed to get the crowd dancing. Contact was made by them shortly after the booking was confirmed, which was easy to make. They were punctual and put on a great few hours of music both live and via a DJ in between sets. 3 Piece Wedding Bands
Hendon RFCCharity Event, London
We have just got back from honeymoon (and back to reality!!) and could not leave it any longer without saying a massive massive thank you to you and the rest of the Rockets. We felt so bad as we didn’t even see you go on the big day, but I am sure that you could tell that everyone thought you were fantastic. There were people up dancing that I have never even seen dance before in my whole life! You really were amazing and made our night so thank you lots. You also made a lot of the girls happy as I heard several times how pleased they were to have such great eye candy as well as great music!
Karen Leverell,Wedding Event, Oxfordshire