Solo Flamenco Guitarist in London
Solo Flamenco Guitarist Antonio is currently based in London and is available for hire anywhere in the UK or Internationally. Antonio is truly a world class flamenco gutiarist and has performed extensively around the world.
He comes from a family of flamenco guitarists and his first chords were thanks to his uncle Chico Melchor who taught him the foundations of all rhythms and touches of flamenco.
Antonio went on to receive guitar lessons from the great guitarist Manuel Dominguez “El Rubio”. He is a very versatile guitarist who plays several musical styles.
Antonio has performed in places like.-
– Hotel Raddison Blu, (Doha, Qatar) (nine months)
– He have worked with Japanese companies such as Iberia and
– Yoko Komatsubara, acting in Tokyo.
– New York and Sao Paulo, Antonio performed in an artwork about “Julio Romero de Torres”.
– Tel Aviv in 2004, he performed, at the International Guitar Festival.
– Holland and Belgium performing “El Amor Brujo” (Manuel de Falla) and “El Romancero Gitano” (F. Garcia Lorca).Liverpool, Manchester, Southampton, Brighton, London, Sweden,Norway, Finland, Denmark, Moscow …
– Sheraton Hotel.
– Alfonso XIII Hotel.
– Casa de pilatos (for the King Hassán II of Morocco).
– NH Hotel.
– La Buhaira (Sevilla)
– Golf Hotel resort (Huelva)
Legend of Albéniz
Memories of the Alhambra
Study No. 1 of Villalobos
One day in November (Leo Brouwer)
By Manuela (Tarrega)