Multi Cultural Gospel Ensemble In The Heart of the London Community
The London International Gospel Ensemble is a sought after ensemble that trains singers to a high level of musicianship and showmanship standard within a social setting creating an undeniably exciting and entertaining performance experience for audiences.
The Ensemble has won both Gold and commendation medals at the Festival of London and held the Gospel Touch Music Awards ‘Best Choir of the Year’ .
London is the epitome of a multi-cultural city and we celebrate this diversity by representing over 20 nations coming together to sing uplifting material including Gospel, pop/funk/soul and African traditional.
Their reputation for energetic performances has led to various high-profile appearances including:
- At Prince’s Trust award ceremonies for HRH Prince Charles
- At the House of Commons for the prime minister
- Live on SkyTV with Alexandra Burke
- The anthems on the Twickenham pitch for both semi finals of the Rugby World Cup 2015
- The X Factor 2014 final
- The National Gallery Christmas Concert Series
- Opening the inaugural JazzFM Awards Ceremony
- Supporting Tenors Unlimited and rock bands like Deaf Havana
- On stages such as the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, the Royal Festival, Queen Elizabeth and Fairfield Halls
- On BBC World and Radio3
- For events like the New Voices and Brandenburg Choral Festivals.
The London Gospel Ensemble performs regularly for fundraising activities recently having sung for Great Ormond Street Hospital, African Promise and the International Tree Foundation.
The Ensemble has won both Gold and commendation medals at the Festival of London and held the GospelTouch Music Awards ‘Best Choir of the Year’ .