A Unique Trumpet and Bass Jazz Duo
Trumpet and Bass Jazz Duo, a unique jazz sound from a fusion of lyrical trumpet and rhythmic double bass, this cutting-edge duo provides exclusive, live music for any event.
Trained at both the Royal Academy and the Royal College of Music, these world-class musicians play from an impressive repertoire of traditional and modern jazz, and can arrange any piece or song on request.
Having previously performed at London’s most prestigious venues, including Kensington Palace, The Dorchester, the Wigmore Hall and the Royal Albert Hall, and for high-profile figures such as the Duchess of Cambridge, Boris Johnson and Vivienne Westwood, these award winning artists will meet the needs of your event perfectly.
This is Nikita Runnion (formally Sharman) from the May 18th Wedding at Shendish Manor.
I am writing to formally thank you for your services, the day was the best day of my life, and would not have been the same without your contribution!
Your music was really wonderful and you guys were my first choice and you did not disappoint! It was the perfect music for that setting, and I’m so glad my husband and I got to sneak in a few dances in between getting ushered away!
So once again Thank you, please let me know if there are any places you would like a positive review/testimonial, and I am happy to write about my amazing experience and what you offer, and of course, I will be recommending you to any friends or family with upcoming events!
- A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square – Sherwin/Maschwitz
- Come Fly With Me Cahn/Van Heusen – (Sinatra)
- Embraceable You – George Gershwin
- Fascinating Rhythm – George Gershwin
- Fever Davenport/Cooley – (Peggy Lee)
- Fly Me to the Moon – Bart Howard
- Have You Met Miss Jones – Rogers/Hart
- I Get a Kick Out of You – Cole Porter (Frank Sinatra)
- I Got Rhythm – George Gershwin
- I Heard it Through the Grapevine – Whitfield/Strong (Marvin Gaye)
- It Don’t Mean a Thing – Duke Ellington
- (if it ain’t got that swing)
- Jeeves and Wooster – Anne Dudley
- Let’s Face the Music and Dance – Nat King Cole
- Mack the Knife (Threepenny Opera) – Kurt Weill
- Misty – Erroll Garner
- Moon River – Henry Mancini
- Moondance – Van Morrison
- My Baby Just Cares for Me – Nina Simone
- Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps – Osvaldo Farrés
- Satin Doll – Duke Ellington
- Somewhere Beyond the Sea – Charles Trenet (Sinatra)
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Arlen/Harburg
- Sway Pablo Ruiz – (Dean Martin)
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- Standing on the Corner – Frank Loesser
- Take Five – Dave Brubeck
- The Girl from Ipanema – Jobim/Moraes
- What a Wonderful World – Douglas/Weiss (Louis Armstrong)
- Wonderful World – Sam Cooke
- Wondrous Place – Billy Fury
Christmas Repertoire List
- Away in the Manger
- Coventry Carol
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Hark the Herald
- In the Bleak Midwinter
- O Come All You Faithful
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- Once in Royal David’s City
- See Amid the Winter’s Snow
- Silent Night
- The First Noel
- While Shepherd’s Watched
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire – Torme/Wells
- Frosty the Snowman – Rollins/Nelson
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Martin/Blane
- Jingle Bells – Pierpont
- Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! – Jule Styne
- Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Johnny Marks
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Coots/Gilespie
- Sleigh Ride – Leroy Anderson
- White Christmas – Irving Berlin
- Winter Wonderland – Felix Bernard
Rates: £780.00 for 2×45 minutes and £880.00 for 3×45 minutes in London and the Home Counties.