Solo Female Pianist & Vocalist
Specializing in songs, jazz and folk in English, Italian, French and Spanish. Gem is a resident pianist in restaurants across London and always becomes a quick favourite with the customers. She is soulful and passionate about the music she plays – and her performances create an amazing atmosphere.
Gem also writes original music, which is distinct from but heavily influenced by the covers she sings at restaurants and bars. In 2020 she toured the UK with her debut album – featuring songs and instrumental pieces.
- Paroles paroles (Mina)
- I can’t give you anything but love (jazz standard)
- Menilmontant (Charles Trenet)
- O sole mio (neopolitan song)
- Wonderful world (Louis Armstrong)
- El Vito (Spanish folk song)
- Don’t it make my brown eyes blue (Crystal Gayle)
- Just the way you are (Billy Joel)
- La Vie en Rose (Edith Piaf)
- Cu ti lu dissi (Rosa Balistreri)
- Sometimes I’m happy (jazz standard)
- Dancing in the street (Vandellas)
- I say a little prayer for you (Aretha Franklin)
- Wonderful world (Sam Cook)
- Guards Che Luna (Fred Buscaglione)
- Vitti Na crozza (Sicilian song)
- Just the way you are (Bruno Mars)
- Fly Me to the Moon (Jazz standard)
- La Mer (Charles Trenet)
- En Este Momento (Carla Morrison)
- Sunny Side of the Street (jazz standard)
And many many more….
Beautiful voice – thank you for playing mine and my girlfriend’s song – meant so much to us.
My customers loved your music – please come again.