Spanish Guitarists, Ensembles & Flamenco Dancers
Daniel is a Professional Spanish Guitarist and Composer from Andalucia, Spain. He graduated from the Conservatoire of Music in Cordoba. Currently based in the UK, he is available as a soloist, ensemble or with Spanish singers & Flamenco dancers for events in UK and Internationally.
Daniel provides must-see powerful flamenco performances bursting with passion and authenticity. These unique productions boast incredible flamenco musicians; singers, guitarists, percussionists, dancers, a bass player, and a violinist, all joining Daniel in mesmerising and evocative flamenco music and dance shows.
Daniel’s latest production debuted in Edinburgh’s Royal Lyceum Theatre and since then he has been touring the UK with sell-out theatre performances in cities such as Edinburgh, Brighton, London, Birmingham, Cardiff and Liverpool, as well as gracing the stages of prestigious guitar and arts festivals.
– A solo flamenco guitarist to make an event really intimate and special
– A guitarist and singer
– A guitarist, singer and dancer for a smaller version of a flamenco tablao
– A traditional flamenco tablao (colloquial term for the Spanish “tablado”, floorboard) is a place where flamenco shows are performed) of 4 or 5 musicians and dancers
– A full theatre production set consisting of 9 exceptional professionals
– Educational workshops for people of all ages and levels in guitar, singing and dance.
Beautiful & amazing guitar playingBBC Radio 4
Truly awesome!Birmingham Conservatoire
Art of Believing was truly awe-inspiringTV Brighton
Ludlow loved you and we can’t wait for you to come backLudlow Fringe Festival
That was one of the most exciting performances I have ever attended! I even got goosebumps in many moments throughout the show…it was quite remarkable to be honest. Many thanks for such a great nightSilvia (Edinburgh Festival Fringe)
10/10 Perfect. It was pure flamenco at its vibrant and passionate best and I would definitely go to see this again.Writebase
Martinez playing alone, soulfully evoking a calm before the storm. And what a storm: Bravo indeed.The Herald
An evening to transport you with music and song that is captivating.Theatre Bubble
Other World Renowned Spanish Guitarists