Ah, so many attributes, such little space… Mark me as an easy-going, extended range low-ender, with quality audio signals and gear, a pro attitude and a disciplined approach.
Interested in getting involved in studio projects and recordings, scoring to picture, band projects. Drop me a line if you are after some bass, remixing or co-production.
My basses and I have been going in and out of projects for a long time, both here in London and back at my homeland, Greece.
So, as a hobby and from love, on fretted & fretless 4&6ers, from1985 to present: side-man, band leader, producer, songwriter, score to picture, A/V tech, live sound.
Bassist and mixer for Swarm (currently), Protosoul, Blanko Nero, Agalma, Sea Drunk Whale, Don Kopanielli & The Groovemeisters, Blue Forest.
857 total views, 1 today
- Summer 2018 July 18, 2018
- It’s Alright Jazz Swing Trio July 18, 2018
- The Jazz Head Collective July 16, 2018
- The Jazz Ballroom Quartet July 13, 2018
- The Fiesta Latin Trio July 10, 2018
- Origami Artiste July 9, 2018
- Antonio – Solo Classical Flamenco Guitarist July 3, 2018
- Solo Contemporary Electro Violinist June 28, 2018
- Adrien and The Alchemists – Edith Piaf Tribute & Cabaret Band June 25, 2018
- Diamond Violin – A James Bond Light Show June 18, 2018