Casting for a Diabetic Guitarist for ad
I work for a commercial production company in London. We are currently working on an advert for a revolutionary new product for people with diabetes – Freestlye Libre. The device has a unique feature that will now make it possible to check your blood glucose without lancets. With the new monitoring system, it’s easy to flash the monitor over a sensor stuck to your arm and view your blood glucose levels, see the trends and manage your diabetes better.
We are casting for the role of a male guitarist to be in the ad. We’re looking for someone between 18 and 40 who looks natural playing an acoustic guitar.
The shoot will take place on either the 17th or 18th December. The day fee is £190 but the buyout will be £4,000 – this covers 1 year in Europe on the internet.
If you are a diabetic guitarist and you are interested in getting involved please get in touch!
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Popular Ads Overall
- Experienced Songwriter & Professional Guitarist & Multi-instrumentalist available. (9665 views)
- Guitarist Available (8613 views)
- Unique multi-instrumentalist available for live/studio/radio/tv work. Worked with Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Mark Knopfler and more. (8515 views)
- Eilidh McKellar – Female Session Guitarist (7990 views)
- Bassist needed for upcoming act Glass Pear (7051 views)
- Female Bassist Available for Session and Live Work in London (4790 views)
- Session Funk, soul, hip hop, R&B, pop, rock drummer (3621 views)
- Professional session/live Drummer available (2901 views)
- SESSION GUITARIST – FREE!!! (2701 views)
- Richard Norris (2541 views)