Casting for a Diabetic Guitarist for ad
I work for a commercial production company in London. We are currently working on an advert for a revolutionary new product for people with diabetes – Freestlye Libre. The device has a unique feature that will now make it possible to check your blood glucose without lancets. With the new monitoring system, it’s easy to flash the monitor over a sensor stuck to your arm and view your blood glucose levels, see the trends and manage your diabetes better.
We are casting for the role of a male guitarist to be in the ad. We’re looking for someone between 18 and 40 who looks natural playing an acoustic guitar.
The shoot will take place on either the 17th or 18th December. The day fee is £190 but the buyout will be £4,000 – this covers 1 year in Europe on the internet.
If you are a diabetic guitarist and you are interested in getting involved please get in touch!
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- London W9 2JL
- Hugh- Solo Pianist Vocalist September 19, 2018
- The Amigos Spanish Quartet September 18, 2018
- Tyler – Emcee for Events September 14, 2018
- The Vixen Vamp Urban Jazz Trio September 13, 2018
- Solo Classical Guitarist September 12, 2018
- RoseGold Vocals Guitar Duo September 10, 2018
- The London DJ And Trumpet Duo September 7, 2018
- Oopsie Strings Quintet September 6, 2018
- The Redstone Quintet September 4, 2018
- Lennon – Solo Classical Jazz Guitarist August 29, 2018