- Telephone: 07941 315266
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City: London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Post Code: NW2 6UU
- Listed: February 25, 2014 6:20 pm
- Expires: 2083 days
We are a bass and drums partnership with over 30 years of recording and live experience. Multi-instrumentalists Del (drums) and Sam (bass) have played together for over 20 years in various recording and touring bands – including Red Box and The Dream Academy – and on many different recording projects. Our style is firmly rooted in the early ’70s tradition of feel and simplicity and our tastes range from classic rock, Americana and funk to country, indie and alternative. We draw the line at metal, punk and trad jazz.
Aside from providing you with a tight and great feeling rhythm section using a quality DW 4-shell kit and vintage Precision bass, we can also provide ample embellishments on electric guitar (vintage Strat), acoustic guitars, keys, harp, banjo and mandolin. In fact, it would be easier to list the instruments we don’t play.
If you’re looking for a style of playing that is both musical and sensitive to the song and vocals, then give us a call.
1153 total views, 1 today
- DJ & Mobile Disco + LED Dance Floor + Star Cloth + Moving Lights April 20, 2018
- Chinese Tea Ceremony April 19, 2018
- Jon – Live Acoustic Solo Artist April 16, 2018
- Whale of a Time Party Band April 10, 2018
- MFL Brass – Military Marching Brass Band & Fanfare Trumpeters April 8, 2018
- Blue Wildflowers – Acoustic Guitar Duo April 8, 2018
- The Sweets of May Ceilidh Band March 28, 2018
- The London Montage Saxophone Quartet March 21, 2018
- The Dukes All-In-One Party Band March 20, 2018
- Jazz City – All Female Jazz Band March 15, 2018