- Telephone: 07941 315266
- Email Address: email@example.com
- City: London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Post Code: NW2 6UU
- Listed: February 25, 2014 6:20 pm
- Expires: 1993 days, 17 hours
We are a bass and drums partnership with over 30 years of recording and live experience. Multi-instrumentalists Del (drums) and Sam (bass) have played together for over 20 years in various recording and touring bands – including Red Box and The Dream Academy – and on many different recording projects. Our style is firmly rooted in the early ’70s tradition of feel and simplicity and our tastes range from classic rock, Americana and funk to country, indie and alternative. We draw the line at metal, punk and trad jazz.
Aside from providing you with a tight and great feeling rhythm section using a quality DW 4-shell kit and vintage Precision bass, we can also provide ample embellishments on electric guitar (vintage Strat), acoustic guitars, keys, harp, banjo and mandolin. In fact, it would be easier to list the instruments we don’t play.
If you’re looking for a style of playing that is both musical and sensitive to the song and vocals, then give us a call.
1186 total views, 1 today
- Summer 2018 July 18, 2018
- It’s Alright Jazz Swing Trio July 18, 2018
- The Jazz Head Collective July 16, 2018
- The Jazz Ballroom Quartet July 13, 2018
- The Fiesta Latin Trio July 10, 2018
- Origami Artiste July 9, 2018
- Antonio – Solo Classical Flamenco Guitarist July 3, 2018
- Solo Contemporary Electro Violinist June 28, 2018
- Adrien and The Alchemists – Edith Piaf Tribute & Cabaret Band June 25, 2018
- Diamond Violin – A James Bond Light Show June 18, 2018