Feel N Groove
We are a bass and drums partnership with over 30 years of recording and live experience. Multi-instrumentalists Del (drums) and Sam (bass) have played together for over 20 years in various recording and touring bands – including Red Box and The Dream Academy – and on many different recording projects. Our style is firmly rooted in the early ’70s tradition of feel and simplicity and our tastes range from classic rock, Americana and funk to country, indie and alternative. We draw the line at metal, punk and trad jazz.
Aside from providing you with a tight and great feeling rhythm section using a quality DW 4-shell kit and vintage Precision bass, we can also provide ample embellishments on electric guitar (vintage Strat), acoustic guitars, keys, harp, banjo and mandolin. In fact, it would be easier to list the instruments we don’t play.
If you’re looking for a style of playing that is both musical and sensitive to the song and vocals, then give us a call.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Experienced Songwriter & Professional Guitarist & Multi-instrumentalist available. (9739 views)
- Guitarist Available (8675 views)
- Unique multi-instrumentalist available for live/studio/radio/tv work. Worked with Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Mark Knopfler and more. (8628 views)
- Eilidh McKellar – Female Session Guitarist (8080 views)
- Bassist needed for upcoming act Glass Pear (7102 views)
- Female Bassist Available for Session and Live Work in London (4861 views)
- Session Funk, soul, hip hop, R&B, pop, rock drummer (3689 views)
- Professional session/live Drummer available (2972 views)
- SESSION GUITARIST – FREE!!! (2770 views)
- Richard Norris (2608 views)