Feel N Groove
We are a bass and drums partnership with over 30 years of recording and live experience. Multi-instrumentalists Del (drums) and Sam (bass) have played together for over 20 years in various recording and touring bands – including Red Box and The Dream Academy – and on many different recording projects. Our style is firmly rooted in the early ’70s tradition of feel and simplicity and our tastes range from classic rock, Americana and funk to country, indie and alternative. We draw the line at metal, punk and trad jazz.
Aside from providing you with a tight and great feeling rhythm section using a quality DW 4-shell kit and vintage Precision bass, we can also provide ample embellishments on electric guitar (vintage Strat), acoustic guitars, keys, harp, banjo and mandolin. In fact, it would be easier to list the instruments we don’t play.
If you’re looking for a style of playing that is both musical and sensitive to the song and vocals, then give us a call.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- London NW2 6UU
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
- Hugh- Solo Pianist Vocalist September 19, 2018
- The Amigos Spanish Quartet September 18, 2018
- Tyler – Emcee for Events September 14, 2018
- The Vixen Vamp Urban Jazz Trio September 13, 2018
- Solo Classical Guitarist September 12, 2018
- RoseGold Vocals Guitar Duo September 10, 2018
- The London DJ And Trumpet Duo September 7, 2018
- Oopsie Strings Quintet September 6, 2018
- The Redstone Quintet September 4, 2018
- Lennon – Solo Classical Jazz Guitarist August 29, 2018