- Telephone: 07950850636
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City: London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Post Code: tw8 9lg
- Listed: September 22, 2013 8:33 am
- Expires: 1959 days, 6 hours
I am a professional Vocalist and have been working in the industry for over twelve years. My background is in Opera and I have competed in National Eisteddfods and Music Festivals on a professional level since the age of nine. I won a place as a Specialist Vocalist in the prestigious music school, Wells Cathedral, before attaining my Vocals Distinction Dip LCM and moving to london to start my band.
I have extensive experience in tutoring as well as working as a singer in all genres: Opera, Rock, Folk, Blues, Jazz etc. I have also recorded in studios/Indie labels such as: Abbey Road Studios, London, Indiginous Records, London, Stir Studio, Cardiff. I also have experience in Solo and backing stage work for venues such as Ronnie Scotts, Troubador, Purple Turtle.
I have supported Artists such as Simon Townshend from The Who.
As my band is gaining more attention (from the likes of Jimmy Page)and success I am newly advertising for session work as I want to focus all my efforts on singing based work opportunities. I am profoundly passionate about singing in all its forms and I invest all of my experience and passion in to every musical endeavour I undertake.
If you want to contact me for session work, please email me at email@example.com
If you want to check out my band and myself, please do at www.DuBellows.com
- Jazz City – All Female Jazz Band March 15, 2018
- Guy – Solo Lead Vocals-Guitarist March 13, 2018
- Claire – Classical Soprano & Contemporary Soloist March 6, 2018
- The Elvis Show Band February 28, 2018
- Antra – Solo Female Jazz Guitarist February 22, 2018
- Josephine – Solo Female Jazz Vocalist February 19, 2018
- Classical Brazilian Musician February 14, 2018
- Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year) 2018 February 10, 2018
- Leon – Flamenco Fusion Guitarist February 6, 2018
- The Rockets – Wedding & Functions Band February 1, 2018