- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: June 29, 2015 1:47 am
- Expires: 2604 days, 17 hours
Grade 6 trombonist at a grade 8 standard. I’m second trombonist for the Farnham Area Big Band, but fill in as principal when needed. The band itself has played mainly in the local area of Surrey mainly for charity events, some birthdays and a wedding (We’re planning to perform at Weyfest this year).
I have passed my Grade 5 Theory. i am doing my Grade 8 trombone in November and then going straight to my Diploma. I’m currently studying my A levels; Music, Music Technology and BTEC Media Studies. For my GCSE results, i got an A in Music.
For now, i’m not charging, as i have a very small amount of experience and need to build up my portfolio.
- Jazz City – All Female Jazz Band March 15, 2018
- Guy – Solo Lead Vocals-Guitarist March 13, 2018
- Claire – Classical Soprano & Contemporary Soloist March 6, 2018
- The Elvis Show Band February 28, 2018
- Antra – Solo Female Jazz Guitarist February 22, 2018
- Josephine – Solo Female Jazz Vocalist February 19, 2018
- Classical Brazilian Musician February 14, 2018
- Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year) 2018 February 10, 2018
- Leon – Flamenco Fusion Guitarist February 6, 2018
- The Rockets – Wedding & Functions Band February 1, 2018