Joseph O'Hare, Trombonist
Grade 6 trombonist at a grade 8 standard. I’m second trombonist for the Farnham Area Big Band, but fill in as principal when needed. The band itself has played mainly in the local area of Surrey mainly for charity events, some birthdays and a wedding (We’re planning to perform at Weyfest this year).
I have passed my Grade 5 Theory. i am doing my Grade 8 trombone in November and then going straight to my Diploma. I’m currently studying my A levels; Music, Music Technology and BTEC Media Studies. For my GCSE results, i got an A in Music.
For now, i’m not charging, as i have a very small amount of experience and need to build up my portfolio.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Experienced Songwriter & Professional Guitarist & Multi-instrumentalist available. (9719 views)
- Guitarist Available (8657 views)
- Unique multi-instrumentalist available for live/studio/radio/tv work. Worked with Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Mark Knopfler and more. (8572 views)
- Eilidh McKellar – Female Session Guitarist (8052 views)
- Bassist needed for upcoming act Glass Pear (7083 views)
- Female Bassist Available for Session and Live Work in London (4844 views)
- Session Funk, soul, hip hop, R&B, pop, rock drummer (3669 views)
- Professional session/live Drummer available (2953 views)
- SESSION GUITARIST – FREE!!! (2750 views)
- Richard Norris (2591 views)