- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: June 29, 2015 1:47 am
- Expires: 2483 days, 8 hours
Grade 6 trombonist at a grade 8 standard. I’m second trombonist for the Farnham Area Big Band, but fill in as principal when needed. The band itself has played mainly in the local area of Surrey mainly for charity events, some birthdays and a wedding (We’re planning to perform at Weyfest this year).
I have passed my Grade 5 Theory. i am doing my Grade 8 trombone in November and then going straight to my Diploma. I’m currently studying my A levels; Music, Music Technology and BTEC Media Studies. For my GCSE results, i got an A in Music.
For now, i’m not charging, as i have a very small amount of experience and need to build up my portfolio.
864 total views, 2 today
- Summer 2018 July 18, 2018
- It’s Alright Jazz Swing Trio July 18, 2018
- The Jazz Head Collective July 16, 2018
- The Jazz Ballroom Quartet July 13, 2018
- The Fiesta Latin Trio July 10, 2018
- Origami Artiste July 9, 2018
- Antonio – Solo Classical Flamenco Guitarist July 3, 2018
- Solo Contemporary Electro Violinist June 28, 2018
- Adrien and The Alchemists – Edith Piaf Tribute & Cabaret Band June 25, 2018
- Diamond Violin – A James Bond Light Show June 18, 2018