- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: June 29, 2015 1:47 am
- Expires: 2572 days, 10 hours
Grade 6 trombonist at a grade 8 standard. I’m second trombonist for the Farnham Area Big Band, but fill in as principal when needed. The band itself has played mainly in the local area of Surrey mainly for charity events, some birthdays and a wedding (We’re planning to perform at Weyfest this year).
I have passed my Grade 5 Theory. i am doing my Grade 8 trombone in November and then going straight to my Diploma. I’m currently studying my A levels; Music, Music Technology and BTEC Media Studies. For my GCSE results, i got an A in Music.
For now, i’m not charging, as i have a very small amount of experience and need to build up my portfolio.
833 total views, 1 today
- DJ & Mobile Disco + LED Dance Floor + Star Cloth + Moving Lights April 20, 2018
- Chinese Tea Ceremony April 19, 2018
- Jon – Live Acoustic Solo Artist April 16, 2018
- Whale of a Time Party Band April 10, 2018
- MFL Brass – Military Marching Brass Band & Fanfare Trumpeters April 8, 2018
- Blue Wildflowers – Acoustic Guitar Duo April 8, 2018
- The Sweets of May Ceilidh Band March 28, 2018
- The London Montage Saxophone Quartet March 21, 2018
- The Dukes All-In-One Party Band March 20, 2018
- Jazz City – All Female Jazz Band March 15, 2018