- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: June 29, 2015 1:47 am
- Expires: 2723 days, 19 hours
Grade 6 trombonist at a grade 8 standard. I’m second trombonist for the Farnham Area Big Band, but fill in as principal when needed. The band itself has played mainly in the local area of Surrey mainly for charity events, some birthdays and a wedding (We’re planning to perform at Weyfest this year).
I have passed my Grade 5 Theory. i am doing my Grade 8 trombone in November and then going straight to my Diploma. I’m currently studying my A levels; Music, Music Technology and BTEC Media Studies. For my GCSE results, i got an A in Music.
For now, i’m not charging, as i have a very small amount of experience and need to build up my portfolio.
- The Hussies – International Cover Band November 17, 2017
- Solo Soul Vocalist – Pianist November 15, 2017
- Autumn 2017 November 14, 2017
- City Swing – 12 Piece Swing Band November 13, 2017
- Darrell – Solo Acoustic Jazz Guitarist November 10, 2017
- Emilie – Classical Solo Soprano Vocalist November 7, 2017
- The Traditional Greek Wedding Band November 2, 2017
- The Funksters London Party Band October 30, 2017
- Leandra – Brazilian Bossa, Jazz & Samba Vocalist October 25, 2017
- Bossa Acoustic Trio October 20, 2017