The beginning of my career can be dated back to 1999 when I started taking drum classes.
After the high-school years I finally had the chance to take in-depth courses at “Rockland Music Association” (then “Lizard Music Academy”) in Grosseto.
In 2010 I decided to take my education to the next level by applying “Ponte U.S.A.” (2010 and 2012, private drum courses), at Boston “Berklee College of Music”, where I stepped up my skills thanks to drum teacher Sergio Bellotti, a long-time member of the Academy.
After coming back to Italy attending Alfredo Golino’s “Cambiomusica Academy” in Brescia significantly enhanced my studio-recording and live-situation abilities, thus deepening drums in their every aspect.
All these great experiences allowed me to acquire the knowledge needed to get the level 5 “Edexcel Higher National Diploma”.
During the course of the past years I played along with Napoleon Murphy Brock (Frank Zappa’s saxophone player), Cesare Chiodo (bass player for Laura Pausini, Fiorella Mannoia), Giuseppe Povia (Italian Pop Star).
In the meantime I played in more than 350 concerts and recorded many CDs with different bands such as Gran Turismo Veloce, Groove me Baby, Blue Devils, Voices Inside, I Virtuosi dal Pianeta Talento, Il Trio di Beaux and many more.
I am currently writing for Drum Club Magazine and endorsing the world-famous Vic Firth.
550 total views, 1 today
- DJ & Mobile Disco + LED Dance Floor + Star Cloth + Moving Lights April 20, 2018
- Chinese Tea Ceremony April 19, 2018
- Jon – Live Acoustic Solo Artist April 16, 2018
- Whale of a Time Party Band April 10, 2018
- MFL Brass – Military Marching Brass Band & Fanfare Trumpeters April 8, 2018
- Blue Wildflowers – Acoustic Guitar Duo April 8, 2018
- The Sweets of May Ceilidh Band March 28, 2018
- The London Montage Saxophone Quartet March 21, 2018
- The Dukes All-In-One Party Band March 20, 2018
- Jazz City – All Female Jazz Band March 15, 2018