The beginning of my career can be dated back to 1999 when I started taking drum classes.
After the high-school years I finally had the chance to take in-depth courses at “Rockland Music Association” (then “Lizard Music Academy”) in Grosseto.
In 2010 I decided to take my education to the next level by applying “Ponte U.S.A.” (2010 and 2012, private drum courses), at Boston “Berklee College of Music”, where I stepped up my skills thanks to drum teacher Sergio Bellotti, a long-time member of the Academy.
After coming back to Italy attending Alfredo Golino’s “Cambiomusica Academy” in Brescia significantly enhanced my studio-recording and live-situation abilities, thus deepening drums in their every aspect.
All these great experiences allowed me to acquire the knowledge needed to get the level 5 “Edexcel Higher National Diploma”.
During the course of the past years I played along with Napoleon Murphy Brock (Frank Zappa’s saxophone player), Cesare Chiodo (bass player for Laura Pausini, Fiorella Mannoia), Giuseppe Povia (Italian Pop Star).
In the meantime I played in more than 350 concerts and recorded many CDs with different bands such as Gran Turismo Veloce, Groove me Baby, Blue Devils, Voices Inside, I Virtuosi dal Pianeta Talento, Il Trio di Beaux and many more.
I am currently writing for Drum Club Magazine and endorsing the world-famous Vic Firth.
578 total views, 1 today
- Summer 2018 July 18, 2018
- It’s Alright Jazz Swing Trio July 18, 2018
- The Jazz Head Collective July 16, 2018
- The Jazz Ballroom Quartet July 13, 2018
- The Fiesta Latin Trio July 10, 2018
- Origami Artiste July 9, 2018
- Antonio – Solo Classical Flamenco Guitarist July 3, 2018
- Solo Contemporary Electro Violinist June 28, 2018
- Adrien and The Alchemists – Edith Piaf Tribute & Cabaret Band June 25, 2018
- Diamond Violin – A James Bond Light Show June 18, 2018