Unique multi-instrumentalist available for live/studio/radio/tv work. Worked with Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Mark Knopfler and more.
- Listed: March 7, 2012 2:07 pm
I’m a South East London based professional multi-instrumentalist (piano/acoustic guitar/electric guitar/ bass, drums and percussion) and have recorded, written and gigged for 8 years.
I have a strong singing voice with a vast range and a great ear for harmony.
I have recorded, gigged and written with many great artist and musicians such as Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Mark Knopfler, Steve Ferrone, Alan Clark, Danny ‘Kooch’ Kortchmar. I’ve also worked with X Factor winner Joe McElderry and other runners up writing, performing and recording.
I have valuable experience in recording working as a musician, writer and producer in great studios like GERMANO STUDIOS and JUNGLE CITY STUDIOS in New York and other mainstream establishments in the UK and Europe.
Great touring experience playing in many great venues and settings such as The Royal Albert Hall, Nottingham Royal Concert Hall and many other concerts halls around the UK and Ireland. British and European festivals like See Rock festival with The Eagles in Austria, Cornbury Festival, Rewind (Henley and Perth) …. with Anastasia.
Currently touring with The Straits (ex Dire-straits members) on keys, acoustic guitar, percussion and backing vocals.
I could be a great asset to your project and I’m ready to slot in wherever I may be needed.
For more info please visit jamiesquiremusic.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
8373 total views, 1 today
- Diamond Violin – A James Bond Light Show June 18, 2018
- MFL Brass – Military Marching Brass Band June 18, 2018
- Rocket 88 – Rock & Roll Band June 11, 2018
- Azure – Solo Female Harpist June 7, 2018
- The Mozarts Violin Cello Duo June 6, 2018
- Sunshines – New Orleans Dixieland Band June 5, 2018
- Darren – Solo Musician June 1, 2018
- The Primes 6 Piece Party Band May 25, 2018
- Dragon Fly Wild – 5 Piece Party Band May 25, 2018
- Jojo – Female Jazz Vocalist May 20, 2018