Unique multi-instrumentalist available for live/studio/radio/tv work. Worked with Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Mark Knopfler and more.
- Listed: March 7, 2012 2:07 pm
I’m a South East London based professional multi-instrumentalist (piano/acoustic guitar/electric guitar/ bass, drums and percussion) and have recorded, written and gigged for 8 years.
I have a strong singing voice with a vast range and a great ear for harmony.
I have recorded, gigged and written with many great artist and musicians such as Steve Jordan, Willie Weeks, Mark Knopfler, Steve Ferrone, Alan Clark, Danny ‘Kooch’ Kortchmar. I’ve also worked with X Factor winner Joe McElderry and other runners up writing, performing and recording.
I have valuable experience in recording working as a musician, writer and producer in great studios like GERMANO STUDIOS and JUNGLE CITY STUDIOS in New York and other mainstream establishments in the UK and Europe.
Great touring experience playing in many great venues and settings such as The Royal Albert Hall, Nottingham Royal Concert Hall and many other concerts halls around the UK and Ireland. British and European festivals like See Rock festival with The Eagles in Austria, Cornbury Festival, Rewind (Henley and Perth) …. with Anastasia.
Currently touring with The Straits (ex Dire-straits members) on keys, acoustic guitar, percussion and backing vocals.
I could be a great asset to your project and I’m ready to slot in wherever I may be needed.
For more info please visit jamiesquiremusic.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Antra – Solo Female Jazz Guitarist February 22, 2018
- Josephine – Solo Female Jazz Vocalist February 19, 2018
- Classical Brazilian Musician February 14, 2018
- Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year) 2018 February 10, 2018
- Leon – Flamenco Fusion Guitarist February 6, 2018
- The Rockets – Wedding & Functions Band February 1, 2018
- Rosa – Solo Female Pianist January 29, 2018
- The London Soprano January 29, 2018
- Marcus – Solo Acoustic Musician January 25, 2018
- Cyr Wheel Performer January 23, 2018