- Member Since: January 23, 2015
I began playing drums at age 16; learning to develop my style in various genres (rock, indie, pop, commercial, latin, funk, acoustic, etc). Now I have been actively playing in amateur and professional projects for over 8 years in various countries.
My professional experience is focused mainly around live shows, recording studios, session musician for live gigs and long-term work as part of the live band for songwriters.
With previous bands we released successful EP’s and singles in vinyl and digital format which led us to play really fun gigs and festivals in Spain, UK and Norway.
Some of the producers and managers I have worked with in the past include:
• Howard Marshall (MainMan Management – Bowie, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, The Smiths, The Stooges)
• Luke Oldfield (Little Halings Studio – Mike Oldfield)
• Jon Moon (Sensible Studios – Amy Winehouse, Example, Faithless, One Direction)
• Deborah Coughlin (Columnist for NME)
• Tobin Jones (The Park Studios -Two Door Cinema Club, Bo Ningen)
• Steve Redfearn (Rockhopper Studios – Rorschach’s Journal)