The UK Beats 60’s Tribute Band
The UK Beats are four experienced musicians with a shared love of the 1960s era who aim to play the great hits of the 60s with youthful energy and passion.
With their pitch-perfect vocal harmonies, impressive guitar playing and rock-solid rhythm section they are guaranteed to impress even the most demanding of audiences and have them singing and dancing along all night!
Using vintage instruments, amplification and period-correct outfits every effort is made to ensure the band get as close to the 60s beat group experience as possible.
Available for private functions, weddings and corporate events, the band is fully self-contained and never fails to put on an energetic and entertaining performance guaranteeing a great time for all and a trip into the Swinging Sixties that will be unforgettable for all involved!
The UK Beats always endeavour to satisfy the needs of their clients whether that means wearing a particular outfit, adding special requests to their set list or playing music through their PA system for the rest of the night after their performance has finished the band will make every effort to that the night is special and one that will never be forgotten.
- All Day & All Of The Night – The Kinks
- All My Loving – The Beatles
- All Or Nothing – The Small Faces
- All Over Now – The Rolling Stones
- Apache – The Shadows
- Bus Stop – The Hollies
- Can’t Explain – The Who
- Cathys Clown – The Everly Brothers
- Daydream Believer – The Monkees
- Do You Love Me – The Contours
- Doo Wah Diddy – Manfred Mann
- Drive My Car – The Beatles
- For Your Love – The Yardbirds
- Game Of Love – Wayne Fontana
- Happy Together – The Turtles
- Hard Days Night – The Beatles
- Hippy Hippy Shake – The Swinging Blue Jeans
- Hold Tight! – Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
- How Do You Do It? – Gerry & The Pacemakers
- I’m A Believer – The Monkees
- I’m Into Something Good – Hermans Hermits
- Itchycoo Park – The Small Faces
- Just One Look – The Hollies
- Keep On Running – The Spencer Davis Group
- Love Potion No 9 – The Searchers
- Mr Tambourine Man – The Byrds
- Needles And Pins – The Searchers
- Out Of Time – Chris Farlowe
- Please Please Me – The Beatles
- Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
- Runaway – Del Shannon
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- She Loves You – The Beatles
- Sorry Suzanne – The Hollies
- Sugar & Spice – The Searchers
- Summer In The City – Lovin’ Spoonful
- Tell Me Why – The Beatles
- The Kids Are Alright – The Who
- The Last Time – The Rolling Stones
- Ticket To Ride – The Beatles
- Tired Of Waiting – The Kinks
- Twist & Shout – The Beatles
- Walk In The Room – The Searchers
- We Gotta Get Out Of This Place – The Animals
- Wipeout – The Surfaris
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
Thank you for playing at my husband’s surprise 50th birthday party! What a great sound and look! You were fantastic in every way. The music was super, a real mixture and each one was great to dance to. You made it very special for him and all that attended. Can’t wait to hear you play again! Thanks so much!
Thringstone Community Centre booked The UK Beats for a charity concert and we couldn’t have been more delighted with the evening. The event was sold out and the room was packed with people who thoroughly enjoyed the night and the music. The dance floor was full most of the night and the band was asked for two encores. We have been inundated with people asking for them to come back to the centre and have had a great deal of positive feedback. The band turned up on time to set up, was very professional, helpful and friendly, and the music was incredible. We would recommend anybody who wants an excellent 60s band to consider booking these guys. They were faultless.
Nita PearsonTrustee of Thringstone Community Centre
The UK Beats were fantastic, we have a lot of bands here and they were by far one of the best I’ve seen! Everyone who came thoroughly enjoyed the evening and commented on how excellent the music was. You can be assured that we would have no hesitation in recommending you and we have just rebooked. Many thanks again.
Jeanine SpearsOld Thorns Hotel – Conference, Weddings & Events Manager
We booked the band for our Christmas party in December last year & they put on a great show. They looked and sounded excellent and were incredibly professional throughout the evening. We have recommended them many times since.